Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

These are a few of my favorite pieces that I did.



This is "Firefly Night" It is a drip painting that I actually used a turkey baster to drip the paint down with. FUN!








This is "Vibrant Life" You would have to see in person to really appreciate. I used tons of molding compound and past to really give it texture.



This is simply acrylic on canvass, just love the tribal look though. "Jive Jungle"



Feel free to leave any opinions on my art or upload your art! I love feed back and wont get my feelings hurt. I actually appreciate constructive criticism, it helps us grow. On the flip side though, if you like it I love to know that too!

Please please share your work too! It is easy to upload a pic, I love seeing all the fun stuff artists all over are creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment